Friday, July 28, 2006

July 28, 2006

First off, I feel I should address the issue of my absence. I sincerely apologize for those who have been checking on my blog, day in and day out, to see if I have graced the internet with my writings. But let us not worry about these occurences of the past, let us move on to more joyous occasions.

Okay?

Begin.

I won't get into details of how great of a summer I've had, but it's gone just peachy (for the most part, but I prefer to keep a majority of my unpleasantries out of blog and out of mind). I've had a few good realizations, and am REALLY looking forward to going back to Akron for my next year.

I know that's quite a blunt and pointless entry, but I sorta felt like writing, and I'd like to get this thing back up and running if I can. I've been toying with some ideas of completely getting rid of it or not, so we'll see what happens.

Later,
-Jimmy

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Don't get rid of your blog! It gives me something to read when I'm trying to procrastinate at college...because it's almost time to go back...sigh...

10:03 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

You are not allowed to delete your blog. I like to read it. It's a nice break from practicing and writing papers and doing Theory homework and stupid MacGamut or Benward.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Well, I personally believe you need to delete your blog, it sucks! LOSER! "Figured you needed a critic.."

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home