Sunday, August 22, 2004

Parties, Weddings & More Work

Okay, so I just got back from my cousin's wedding... Mike Bitner. He got married to Marsha Edmenson (Or however it's spelled), and that's cool and everything, but he asked me to film it for him, and I tried... and it might turn out okay, but I don't know. I went to a rehersal dinner yesterday and felt awkward because I didn't know anyone. Well, tonight was about as awkward, only, my family was there, so it was okay, because I just talked to Loren and Erin when I didn't know what to do.

The filming went okay, I guess, I felt odd, walking around, taping stuff while there was an official wedding going on and whatnot, but it was outside in the woods near a little beach thingy, so I guess it was a little unorthodox to start with. Plus, most of the time, other than the obvious parents, pastor, and the to-be-married themself, I didn't really know who else they wanted me to capture on film, so I just kinda got everyone. I figure Mike can just cut out whoever he wants from the video, so it's no skin off my nose.

Anyway, I'm getting behind in this blogging thing... and I don't really feel like working on it right now. Exactly what I was afraid would happen. So... I guess I'll catch up when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home