Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Not Quite as Infamous as the Second Post Third Post

Well, as much as I'd like to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, I still don't really have much to report... go figure. I'm still doing the exact same thing I mentioned in my previous entry every day, and I probably will be until school starts.

The one thing I did do differently yesterday was go out to the covered bridge with David and Krystle. We had a good time, we scared the whirlygig beetles, and fed cheese twists to a frisky chipmunk, which, after fleeing into his hole, we then attempted to drown with some coke, and we also got rust stains all over us on the swings (at least David did). It was a nice change of pace, Krystle made us all Turkey sandwiches, and we ate them as the swift currents of the calm river peacefully relaxed our minds... Ah, yes... Then we came back and just hung around, found out I still have some bugs to fix in my hook-up of our entertainment center, and played Simpsons Clue (I won, it was all too obvious that it was Homer in the Kwik-E-Mart with the slingshot). Ah, yes, the productive life of me. It's a simple life, but I enjoy it.

Anyway, that baritone isn't going to learn how to play itself... and neither am I, at this rate... More to come later! (Aren't you excited?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica again.. yeah. English AP should be fun. I just need to stop procrastinating and get to finishing stuff. I have fun stuff to look forward to like Physics and Zoology my second semester, :-D.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home