Thursday, August 19, 2004

Community Service

For LHS's National Honor Society, a new crudential has been added. Ten hours of community service. Now that's all fine and dandy with me, but I'm not exactly sure what counts as community service. Apparently, though, I've already gotten roughly 5 hours of it. Today, I spent about two hours gathering "first-day" paper bundles for school with David. We had as much fun with it as is possible, and got to see Dr. Z, who unlocked some doors for us.

But the real story was yesterday. David and I were painting the pastor's picket fence white, and we'd just gotten about a third of the outside done, when all of a sudden, these two guys start shouting at eachother. I was aquainted with one of them, I see him around every now and then, and he's dating a girl in my class. The other guy, I had only just met him, and he was helping paint the fence. I would think maybe both of these guys are in their early to mid twenties, but I'm not really sure. At least that old. But anyway, the boyfriend introduces himself to the guy, and tells him that they need to talk. Well, he asks what about, and the boyfriend says thy need to talk about why he's all over a 15-year old, or something like that. And then they start shouting, and the boyfriend's yelling, "Go ahead, hit me!" and it was really funny and awkward, David and I sitting there painting, trying to keep from laughing. Very interesting. Anyway, we got three more hours right there, so we're already half way.

Anyway, I've got an orthodontist appointment to attend to, so I guess I'll touch base later, ay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Okay, so apparently I made my own blog just so I could post a comment...Happy now? :) Well, I guess since I have a blog I better use it...or maybe not. We'll see...

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home