Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Been a while - Again.

So, I've been thinking about writing another blog entry for a while. I really go in spurts when it comes to wanting to write (and read, oddly enough), and all 3 of you that end up reading this are the lucky few!

Writing is a very relaxing medium. For some reason, knowing that you can send your thoughts in a slightly organized fashion (I say slightly for a reason; I feel that I have many, MANY thoughts that I am only on the verge of understanding or not understanding myself, let alone conveying those thoughts coherently) to theoretically anyone who logs on to the internet is a strange comfort. Especially when all of my friends are miles away at the moment.

I don't know if I'm gonna go back to this being a regular thing. I definitely have a lot of random thoughts and activities going on in my life that I would love to wax poetic about on here. It's just a matter of whether or not it will happen and/or if I'm in the mood to write or not. So we shall see.

Anyway, I'll try and actually write about something other than writing next time. In the meantime, feel free to browse my past and horribly outdated posts to get a glimpse of the past Jimmy, who (hopefully) PALES in comparison to the new and improved Jimmy! Huzzah!


'Til next post!
-Jimmy

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

whooo i must be one of the lucky three :)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home