Saturday, February 19, 2005

Is this bittersweet?

So, this last week has been pretty terrible. I got sick, I got the big thumbs down to the Miami music department, I pretty much failed my government test (no kidding) and have to get my score docked 10 points for my report 'cause I couldn't get it done BECAUSE I was sick and Mrs. Boone takes no mercy. Not to mention a lot of people are disappointed in me for various reasons, and that's about the worst feeling in the world. And there are some other little things that I won't really worry about 'cause then you'll all just think I'm a big whiner. And I don't think I am.

Despite all this, at this moment, I'm in a pretty good mood. I don't know why. All I can figure is that I got a natural high after the big disappointing week, and considering what a stressful, disappointing week it was, it could last for a while. I've got all sorts of stuff to look forward to. Most pressing, "Anything Goes" is finally, well... going this weekend, and I couldn't be more ready. I'm excited because a bunch of my friends are coming despite the expensive price tag (10 bucks! Holy cow!)

Well, anyway, I've gotta go get ready, but I wanna post this...

So 'till next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm sorry about the sickness, the test, and the not getting in on the music department, Jim. I'll see you at your play next week or so.. lol

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home