Monday, February 14, 2005

The Blogging Resumes. Maybe.

So I started writing in this thing again... maybe 'cause I'm sick or whatever, but whenever I read all of my other friend's blogs & Xangas, it always makes me ashamed that I'm taking up an internet site that some dude with an awesome game or some wicked pictures of baby animals doing cute stuff, or a website for finding your long lost highschool mates... Yeah. Don't I feel guilty. I mean, I don't even give away free I-pods if you shoot the mutant clown, or whatever...
The funny thing is, when I read other people's entries, it doesn't matter what they're about. They could be about that person's attempt to find the national average length of grass by hand. They could be a detailed article describing the plot and symbolism of the acclaimed 1981 film, "On Golden Pond" (That's pushing it). It could be a series of love poems to a celebrity. Okay, so I wouldn't read that last one... but I don't know anyone who does that.
REGUARDLESS...
I told myself a while ago if I started again I'd have to have a once-a-week minimum. So it was decreed.
JIMMY'S BLOG RULE #42-
Jimmy shall write no fewer than one blog a week. This one manditory entry per week will be accomplished on each Sunday, unless otherwise noted for that paticular week, or changed due to one of the following reasons:
  • Hamster Attack
  • Hot Date
  • Bar Mitzvah
  • Emergency trip to The San Diego Zoo
  • Accidental election into the presidency
  • My excavation crew and I stumble upon a Palaeoloxodon fossil
  • A rich supermodel confesses her eternal love to me
  • No school on mondy and I'm at some sort of party or sleepover or whatever and I forget
  • I'm unable to get to a computer over the weekend
  • I'm grounded from computers for the weekend
  • World's Funniest Home Videos is on (Only with Bob Saget, that new guy's just boring)
  • My pants get stuck in the toilet again
  • Any other reason I neglect to add

And so it was. And the people were happy.

Okay, so to update on me... ummmm... some highlights

  • Honors Band was okay.
  • Anything Goes has... begun. The show's this weekend, so everyone should come (or next weekend), 'cause I have some wicked awesome acting parts and some good singing and David's playing trumpet and I got to do some of my own choreography, and that's a first for me.
  • College auditions on my trombone. They've not gone well, for the most part. I've had so many difficulties, so many set backs... but I'd rather not go there. I was accepted to Akron after totally screwing up my audition, though, so I guess I still have a chance.
  • Ummm... my room's gotten one-fourth clean. (Hey, that's pretty good for me)
  • Government's begun, and I'm doing half decent
  • Physics is fun and easy
  • Band and Choir are a bit tedious, but fun as always
  • I can't decide where to go to college yet, because I don't have my results back from everywhere.
  • I haven't played video games for like, two weeks. That's pretty much a new record for me.
  • I feel like I've spent a lot of time... getting nothing done.

Well, there you have it. Maybe these things will be getting better as I get back into the swing of things, but I figure as far as I go, this is pretty good. So enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home